Lots have changed so here is the new rules and they NEED to be followed or we have the right to refuse service!
- Open hours are now Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.(Starting Sept 1, 2020 Open 7 am-6 pm)
- One client inside at a time, please social distance if you are standing outside waiting.
- We cannot guarantee any out times for grooming dogs during this pandemic. Grooming may take longer then it normally does for your dogs since we have a lot of extra cleaning policies in place. Thank you for understanding!
- Daycare packages can be purchased through our website (Purchase Daycare Online)
- WE ARE ACCEPTING CASH, but we are not carrying change so if you are paying with cash bring the exact total.
- ALL group classes postponed until further notice, some classes will be starting back up in fall.
- Although we are not running Level 1 & Level 2 Obedience classes right now, we do have other options for training during the pandemic. Visit Training During COVID19 to see all the options
- Grooming will be done Monday-Thursday. Training & Daycare on Fridays. Grooming every 2nd Saturday of the month (Book ahead as spots are filling quickly)
- Only 2 nail trims per day and they will be done by appointment at 10:30am & 2:30pm. Dog comes into facility, human stays outside.
- Last of all BE PATIENT! We are working as quickly as we can while also being safe and trying to keep you safe and healthy as well. This situation is as stressful for us as it is for you, so be kind to us! We want your dogs to still have fun during this crisis so make things as easy as possible.
Again, we continue to monitor this situation closely and will provide ongoing updates as needed. We also encourage our guests to stay up-to-date through Canada’s Public Health