We are okay to open on April 1st since the Alberta government has deemed us an essential service!
Lots have changed so here is the new rules and they NEED to be followed or we have the right to refuse service!
- Open hours are now Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm.
- Curbside Pickup & Dropoff for grooming & daycare clients! CALL 403-454-7342 and we will come to your car and bring your dog in or bring your dog out. DO NOT COME TO THE DOOR IT WILL BE LOCKED AND STAY LOCKED!
- We cannot guarantee any out times for grooming dogs during this pandemic. Grooming may take longer then it normally does for your dogs since we have a lot of extra cleaning policies in place. Thank you for understanding!
- Daycare packages can be purchased through our website (Purchase Daycare Online)
- Grooming payments can be made through email transfer to email@example.com or we can bring our mobile terminal out to your car for payment. Grooming credits available as well (Purchase Grooming Certificate/Credits)
- WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING CASH!
- All dogs collars and leashes will be bagged separated for the time they are with us.
- No pee breaks until further notice.
- ALL group classes postponed until further notice
- Virtual private training sessions are available, contact-less sessions are available on a case by case basis
- Grooming will be taken all days open for the time being. New grooming clients must provide us with all information needed on our grooming cards at time of booking.
- Only 2 nail trims per day and they will be done by appointment at 10:30am & 2:30pm. Dog comes into facility, human stays outside.
- Last of all BE PATIENT! We are working as quickly as we can while also being safe and trying to keep you safe and healthy as well. This situation is as stressful for us as it is for you, so be kind to us! We want your dogs to still have fun during this crisis so make things as easy as possible.
Again, we continue to monitor this situation closely and will provide ongoing updates as needed. We also encourage our guests to stay up-to-date through Canada’s Public Health